Roof Maintenance Services
Performing regular maintenance on your roof will extend the life of your roof. Regular maintenance and inspection can more than double your roofs life. It is important that you inspect your roof every year or have a licensed roofing contractor do it. They will notice things an inexperienced eye will typically not see.
A to Z Coatings offers maintenance packages and warranty services that will cover almost any roofing systems. Our maintenance warrantees include:
- Initial roof assessment
- Establish/ fix weak points on roof
- Leak free warrantee
- Annual inspection
- Roof cleaning
Preventative maintenance tips:
- Make sure the roof is clean and free of debris. Make sure debris around the HVAC units, pitch pans, pipes and flashings are clear of debris. Debris holds water and water will cause roof deterioration.
- Check all caulking and sealants to make sure there is no cracking. Reseal the area if cracking of the sealant occurs.
- Keep all tree branches trimmed back away from the roof. This is especially important in Florida where violent weather can turn a tree branch into a dangerous object that could do extensive damage to a roof or even the supporting structure.
- Make certain your gutters and other drainage are free from debris. If they are not they will encourage water accumulation which could lead to roof deterioration.
- Check the mortar on chimneys and parapet walls. Have a look anywhere there is a concrete seam. If there is any cracking make sure you have it sealed.
For more tips on specific roof types click here